Three reasons not to buy a fake plant.
1) It’s plastic.
2) It’s contributing nothing to the ecosystem in your home or the wider environment.
3) It’s been mass made in far flung factory.
Three reasons to buy a real plant
1) You’ll be gifted with the challenge and opportunity to learn how wonderful nature really is (new leaves are addictive).
2) Your plant will contribute to air circulation and purifying of your home and provide a vital ecosystem for wildlife if on your balcony.
3) It’s grown here in Kenya, providing jobs for our local community.